Monday, July 7, 2008

Happy Happy Birthday Madison Dear!!!

Madison is ONE today! I cannot believe it. She is so tiny that she still fits into 3-6 mo. size clothes! She is such a joy and we love her so much. She is one of the cutest, happiest, smiliest babies I have ver seen. She is a mommy and daddy's girl, she gets shy around others, and she has a smile that melts your heart (and a scream that bursts your eardrums!) She is a doll. I am looking forward to celebrating with her today! Here is her wake up picture with me and Austin and Michael singing Happy Birthday to her this morning. Happy Birthday Madison!

7 comments:

Ashley said...

HAPPY BIRTHDAY PRECIOUS!!! I love that little girl; she is so darling! We've missed you guys so much! Can't wait to see you in a little while!

Amalie said...

what a cutie pie. time flies right? And I totally hear you about the "screams that bursts eardrums" thing. My 2nd child has perfected it.

Meggan said...

Happy Birthday sweet girl.

Anonymous said...

What a great picture! Happy Birthday Madison

natalie said...

She is darling. I can't wait to see her again . Happy Birthday Madison! We love you. Thanks Amber for sharing the pictures and all the information. It is great to keep updated this way.

Lindsay B. said...

she is so stinking cute amber! happy birthday madison!

Heather said...

Hey Amber, it's Heather Thompson. What's your e-mail address and I'll send you an invite to our blogspot.