Monday, September 3, 2007

Madison's Baby Blessing

Yesterday Nate blessed Madison and it was wonderful! It is amazing to me to think that I am a mother of two! I wanted to take a bunch of pictures, but was so busy that I didn't get any until almost everyone had left. (And none of Madison before we took her out of her dress.) I did however get some pictures of the bocce playing that took place. We had a lot of fun. We love hanging out with the Croyles!!!

Alex and I beat Bob and Andrew. Woo Hoo!



Madison watched, all snuggled up, and cheered on her mommy, while Austin cruised around on Michael's bike.





These are pictures of "Nate San" preparing for our butt-kicking we dished out to his brother and his brothers wife 15-1. We are a force to be reckoned with!


It was a great day! We appreciated the support of those who could make it, and missed those who couldn't! We will be getting Madison's pictures taken in her blessing dress sometime in the next week or so, so be on the look out for some more pictures headed your way!

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

How fun... Glad to see everyone had a lot of fun. We can't wait to see you this weekend.

Amalie said...

cute pics! I love your haircut