Wednesday, August 29, 2007

My Bald Boys

Yesterday Nate decided to shave his head and Michael needed a haircut, so while he was at it he shaved Michaels head too. All Michael's blond hair was in a pile on our floor. And this morning when I went to get him out of his crib I was taken for surprise because I had forgotten about his shaved head. It is taking a while for me to get used to, but I think they are both still so handsome!



I was in the front room when Nate left for a minute, and he came back out like this. I was laughing so hard and I was definately shocked. We decided to give Michael the same do.




Now they are both "baldies".



2 comments:

Anonymous said...

What cute boys you have!!!

Ashley said...

AHHH, SOO funny! What handsome boys you have there!!! I'm so excited that you have a blog now so I can see your cuties when ever I want! Love you!
-Ashley Wright