Wednesday, October 17, 2007

Can you find Madison in this picture?

As I was packing up to leave my cousin's house, my other cousin's little girl started helping me pack up Madison. She added some stuffed animals and the entire contents of a tool box before we noticed. Thanks Brin. It was so cute that I had to take a picture and have a good laugh. Madison just sat there and took it the whole time she was getting buried alive! It was pretty funny! If you look closely at the picture it looks like she is screaming for help!

4 comments:

buhlersdayoff said...

Thanks for laughing --sorry Madison for your silly cousin!!

HeatherB said...

That is so adorable! What beautiful kids you have. I am so glad you have a blog so that we can keep in touch better.

Ashley said...

So cute! Emma's 1st Christmas pics were like this. She was sleeping in her car seat and I just piled all her presents on top of her.

Meggan said...

Hey girl, we made our blog private and the email address I have for you must be old because the invite got returned. Email me your new address so I can send you and invite.