Tuesday, October 9, 2007

WASHINGTON!!!

I drove (yes, drove) to Washington to stay with my sisters kids while she went to pack up their home in New Jersey. They have lived far away most of their lives, so I have rarely gotten to see them and it was such a treat to get to spend a week with them. Washington was BEAUTIFUL, but definately very rainy. I wish I would have gotten some pictures of the landscape (maybe next time I visit)! Now we just need to get my sister Natalie and her family to move back to Utah and then we will all be in the Western US.


Britney and Madison were inseperable the whole time. Brit was a huge help and loved to hold Madison all the time!


Noah was pretty fond of her too! (When I was leaving to come home he asked me to leave Madison there!)


Noah's typical day was spent playing on the computer. Webkinz is a huge favorite of his!


Britney spent most of her time cheering!


Madison loved all the attention that she got!




Michael loved running around getting into as much trouble as he possibly could.

I will miss them a lot and I am already looking forward to when I get to see them again!

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

What a fun trip! We all need to head up there for a family vacation!

The Merino Family said...

Thanks so much Amber. The kids miss you lots..ok maybe not you as much as the kids, but hey thats what happens when you aren't so cute and cuddly.

Ashley said...

What cute kids! I haven't seen them since your wedding; how they've grown (and time FLIES)!! I think you're crazy for driving up there, but man, what a kind and dedicated sister you are!