Monday, August 27, 2007

Ludlow Family Reunion

Saturday was the Ludlow family reunion and it was so much fun. My Aunt Michelle brought a cotton candy machine (which everyone loved) and I was the only one who knew how to use it (thanks to my rodeo days and the summer I made cotton candy exclusively in the trailer).
Michael loved to eat it, but especially loved trying to make his own!



Michael also loved playing on the playground with his dad and playing football with his cousins! Madison was pretty content to just hang out. (She is such a doll!)





It was such a fun day! We love being with family!

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

How fun! Madison is the cutest baby I have ever seen, I just love that picture of her. I wish I could have been at the reunion.

buhlersdayoff said...

Cute!! That looked like so much fun! Brinley was in the middle of her nap so we didn't make it but I should have just stopped in to say hi! ps if you need help on Sun. let me know!!

Meggan said...

Cute photos of Michael and Madison (that outfit is so adorable on her) from the family reunion. I wish we could have been there. We miss you guys and have found this blog helps us keep in touch. We have one as well and I tried to email it to you but it came back. Maybe your not using queennole anymore. Anyways you can check us out at hulmerus.blogspot.com
love ya

Ashley said...

What a good photographer you are; seriously, adorable pics!