Sunday, August 12, 2007

Nate Update





Nate raced in the ULCER on Saturday. It is a 111 mile bicycle race. It started at Thanksgiving Point and went all the way around Utah Lake and back. It actually passed right by our house too. The kids and I watched him ride past our house and we went to Thanksgiving Point to watch him finish. He started at 7:30 and finished at 2:54. He did great, but has been having typical aches and pains after such a long ride. We are all really proud of him. Michael loved watching the cyclists pass us and cheered for them all. It was a fun day!

1 comment:

buhlersdayoff said...

WAY TO GO NATE!!!! I wish that I would have known you were racing we would've cheered you on from our neck of the woods!! I am totally impressed. We talked about the race in our spin class and I was totally going to watch it but then we all know how saturdays go but now I wish I would have. GOOD JOB!!!